Friday, October 28, 2005

Shatner-approved PM "From Around the Web"

He hasn't e-mailed me yet.  I'm verging on bitter disappointment.
 
  • Your dreams, in comic form.  I had a dream last night about being in a modern day Band of Merry Thieves and finding a gun in this hood's apartment.  I tucked it into my back pocket while he acted all nonchalant, trying to discreetly find where he's left his gun while smooth-talking us, so he could gun us down.  But all four of us were armed and I had his gun so we laughed and walked out to our Caddy.  He couldn't stop us.  The gun was heavy.
  • Coltrane still has a mean left hook.  The Carnegie Hall album is excellent.  I listen to it nearly every day while doing paperwork.  The other album I know nothing about; however, I do own the 4-disc "Coltrane: The Complete 1961 Village Vanguard Recordings" and it is music suited only to a very certain chaotic mood that comes occasionally.  Not for everyday listening, in other words.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home